Asad seeks UK support in removing Pakistan name from grey-list of FATF
ISLAMABAD, Jan 25 (APP):The British High Commissioner to Pakistan, Dr Christian Turner Saturday called on the Speaker National Assembly, Asad Qaiser to discuss the ongoing bilateral state-of-affairs between the two countries.
The British High Commissioner was also accompanied by the relevant diplomats engaged in Parliamentary Development, said a press release.
The British High Commissioner informed the Speaker regarding their new travel advisory on Pakistan whereby the country was declared as a family station for the British diplomats and citizens.
He added that the travel advisory was upgraded in wake of the improved security situation of the country. The Speaker National Assembly lauded the decision and said that the armed forces as well as the citizens of Pakistan have paid a heavy price for attaining peace and security in the country.
The world should recognize the sacrifices Pakistan has embraced during the war on terror. He said that Pakistan has relaxed its visa regime for attracting tourists from across the globe and a visa portal has also been established for issuance of online visas to the international tourists.
The Speaker Asad Qaiser further said that the United Kingdom should also relax its visa regime for the Pakistani nationals.
The visa center for Pakistan which is currently based in the United Arab Emirates should be moved to Pakistan. He further added that presently the visa fee was too high and thus there was a need to reconsider the high visa fees.
Referring to the Brexit, the Speaker said that it was a challenge for the British government as well as an opportunity, at the same time, for enhancing trade and commercial ties with the friendly countries like Pakistan.
The Speaker Asad Qaiser proposed that the relevant Committees in the two Parliaments dealing with commerce and trade may collaborate with each other for devising mutually beneficent strategies for promoting trade and commerce between the two countries.
The Speaker also informed that British High Commissioner that government and relevant agencies of Pakistan have taken numerous steps for countering of terrorism as well as barring financing for the menace.
Therefore, the friendly countries like the UK should play their due role in removing Pakistan name from the grey-list of the FATF.
Seizing the opportunity, the Speaker also highlighted the Indian atrocities in their Occupied Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and stated that the world has seen the cruel face of India and the growing fascism in the “so called” largest democracy of the world. Under the slogan of “Hindutva”, the Indian leadership was spreading hatred among its public and resultantly the minorities particularly Muslims in India were threatened.
He also lauded the ongoing projects of the United Kingdom in Pakistan for parliamentary development and said that there was still a need to further expand the scope of the projects for the capacity building of parliamentarians as well as parliamentary officials so that they could be able to cope with the challenges faced in enacting legislation on contemporary issues.
He also outlined the need for initiating such parliamentary development projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa so that the capacity of the legislators in that province could also be built for bringing them at par with their counterparts elsewhere.
The youth of Pakistan had keen interest in studying in the United Kingdom, the Speaker added. He said that there was a huge potential in the youth of Pakistan and as such the need was to provide them ample opportunities to utilize their skills for their academic and professional development.
The Speaker proposed that the British Council may also establish its Institutions in Pakistan so that the students, not able to study in the United Kingdom, could also receive quality and specialized education from Pakistan.
The British High Commissioner thanked the Speaker National Assembly for the audience and reassured that the matters discussed during the meeting will be taken up with the relevant authorities in the United Kingdom.
Meghan Markle makes first public appearance since shock announcement
The Indians excoriate the Pakistanis, for terror, at the FATF. They claim that the Pakistanis allow money laundering for certain “so called terror groups”.
However the Indian state is,per se, the largest money laundering operation ever.But that is not within the scope of the FATF – except for Iran’s activities with Hezb
I present the largest money laundering operation in the world sponsored by a state -The Hindoo Notebandi- also called Demonetisation – The greatest loot ever.
The Demo Scam – which no Indian Newspaper reported – as they were all paid off by the Indian state –.dindooohindoo
It is the disaster of the Brain of Narendra Modi !
Conversion Route (Elementary Level – rest to be submitted at the CIC Hearing)
• Party A has Rs 1 crore of Old Cash (which is obviously unaccounted) and the choice of paying tax and interest thereon has lapsed as there is no VDIS – and post Demo the deemed tax is 100% at the minimum
• Party B (Stage 1 Converter) has Rs 65 lacs of New Cash – which is given to Party A in lieu of the Old Cash of Rs 1 crores which is then given to Party C to X as under:
o Party C to X (Stage 2 Converter) are legal entities who trade in Nil VAT/ST products (or under Exemptions and /or Compounding) and are POS Retailers who then , make manual or backdated E-Bills for fictitious sales of items to unknown individuals and deposit the new cash into the bank
o Party C to X deposit the cash in banks whose books are open for 30-45 days before the date of announcement of the Demo or whose IT systems allow backdating of E- Bank Statements (within the period of reporting to the RBI and other Regulators)
• Party Z then taps Party A to convert the New cash Received of Rs 70 lacs into a capital entry to clean the cash at a rate of , say 15%, wiring Rs 59 Lacs to Party A, as a capital receipt etc, and taking the Rs 70 lacs of new cash from Party A
• Party Z which is basically front for Party B – hands the cash to Party B, after charing the custodial, logistics and security charges
• Party B then resumes the same chain as in Step 2 above, wherein the rate of the conversion, id.est., 30% keeps rising as the DEMO deadline appears
• Party A can convert the Rs 50 lacs into cash – new and old – at a premium, at any time that it is required
• Since converters had the new cash within a day and as per news reports , even before the announcement of Demo, they have to be part of the establishment
o If the converters had withdrawn the new notes from the bank, the banks would have tipped off the DRI/ED etc and possibly reported to the RBI – in which case they would be raided (but were not) or they would have to explain why large amounts of cash were withdrawn (for labour wages – although wages are not paid in Rs 2000 notes , agri payments etc) and on specific dates and how/why the banks were satisfied about the same
o Hence, if the converters got the new cash o/s the Banking system – that is fraud and PROOF THAT THE CONVERTERS ARE PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
o If the converters got the new cash from the banks – it is proof of collusion and fraud by the bankers, as past patterns of withdrawal by bank customers (for labour, wages, agri payments etc), would not support the new notes withdrawal
• Since converters had TO TRANSPORT CASH ACROSS LOCATIONS, IT WOULD HAVE REQUIRED SECURITY OR PERHAPS STATE SECURITY, they have to be part of the establishment as
o It is impossible that the state would not be aware of the logistics and security
o It is impossible that the state would not raid the cash movement
• Since Party C to X, who would have reported drastic increase in cash sales and deposit of cash into the bank , would not be able to support the same by PAST PATTERNS OF RAW MATERIAL PURCHASES AND TRADING PURCHASES AND SUCH LARGE AMOUNTS OF PURCHASES OF RAW MATERIALS IN CASH – COULD NOT HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED BY PARTY C TO X , W/O THE SUPPORT OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
• Cash recovered in the “form of old notes” by the “DRI/ED and the Police” – were all recovered from the “so called originators” and “so called garbage dumps”- w/o “a single case of cash recovered” from “the converters/entry operators”
• No cash was recovered from the “converters/entry operators (Party B and Party C to X, as stated above)”, who are obviously part of the establishment – which is unusual , as the operators would be having the new currency which o Is either kept in a house/safe or o Stocked in the bank (which would have tipped off the DRI/ED etc or o Transferred the cash around in new stocking points and neither of the 2 above points can happen w/o the support of the establishment
• Since the GDP is still growing on the “computation mode of GDP on expenditure mode”, and there is “no shortage of notes” of less than Rs 100,it would mean that the Industrial agglomerations typified by the SSI and the Cash sector,have been “able to convert the bank deposits”, back into cash – “obviating the purpose” of the notebandi (Rs 100 is assumed,as the wages are paid in that denomination
The INDIAN Steel unit is an IDEAL MODE OF RAISING CASH and MONEY LAUNDERING w/o limit ,even w/o mining activities – and this is the only aspect ,which attracted the Marwari community,to this trade
o Steel was subject to ED (Excjse Duty), which is a MODVAT able tax
In a 20 million tons steel plant,2-3 % of production can be explained to the state as wastages, yields, input mix issues etc.
If 4-5,00,000 tons of steel, is sold in cash – there is enough cash generated by the steel unit – and the steel is sold, free of VAT, to a user,who does not need VATABLE steel
• If inputs are bought in cash,then more and more steel can be sold, in cash –as the sales HAVE TO BE OFF THE BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS
The Steel unit makes the ED/GST invoice of the 5,00,000 tons of steel,for steel which has been sold already in cash
• THE ED/GST invoice is then sold by the steel unit,to a steel user, WHO CAN AVAIL OF THE VAT BENEFIT – AT SAY,40% OF THE VALUE OF THE VAT/GST INVOICE
o THIS STEEL USER IS ACTUALLY USING STEEL BOUGHT IN CASH
• THE STEEL USER MAKES A WIRE TO THE STEEL MILL, AND THE STEEL MILLS PAYS THE CASH TO THE STEEL USER, FOR THE BASIC STEEL PRICE BILLED
• THE CASH PAID TO THE STEEL USER BY THE STEEL MILL, IS GENERATED FROM THE 500,000 TONS OF STEEL, SOLD IN CASH
THIS SYSTEM OF TRADING IN CASH AND TRADING IN GST AND TDS INVOICES, IS A METHODOLOGY DEVELOPED BY MARWARIS, AND THE TAX POLICIES OF THE STATE, HAVE BEEN MADE, TO ALLOW AND PERPETUATE THESE METHODOLOGIES – and that IS WHY THE STEEL INDUSTRY IS RUN BY MARWARIS – WHO HAVE HAD CLOSE LINKS WITH POLITICAL PARTIES SINCE THE 1970s.dindooohindoo