Four people were injured Wednesday afternoon in a blast at a hospital in Peshawar
The gas blast was caused by a gas leak at the Moulvi Jee Hospital Peshawar. Two out of the 4 people injured in the blast are in critical condition.
All four victims were transferred to the hospital.Due to the blast, the building also badly damage. Rescue teams arrived at the scene to start relief work.
Employees of the hospital say a day earlier, a fire erupted at the hospital due to a gas pipe leak. However, it was quickly extinguished.