Lahore: family of 4 injured as fire breaks out in a House


LAHORE, Jan 31 (APP): Four persons of a family sustained burn injuries when a fire broke out in a house situated in Madhu Lal Hussain Darbar Chowk, here on Sunday.

According to Rescue 1122 spokesman, the victims were present in a room of their house where fire erupted due to gas leakage.

On receiving information, rescue teams reached the spot and started rescue operation. The rescuers first gave first aid to the victims and then shifted them to Mayo Hospital.

The injured persons have been identified as Shahid (32), his wife Farzana (23) and their two children Ali Raza (4) and Zain.

Lahore: MCL carries out anti-encroachment operation to demolish illegal structures

Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for the latest news and updates!

Leave a reply