Machh Incident: Sheikh Rashid requests to bury the victims

Islamabad, 8th January: Federal Interior Minister, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed has said that Prime Minister Imran Khan is ready to go to Quetta if the victims of Machh massacre are buried.

Baaghi TV: According to reports, Sheikh Rashid said on Friday if the funeral of the dead is held today then the Prime Minister is ready to go to Quetta today.

He requested the suffering families of the deceased that the corpses belong to everyone, it is requested that the martyrs be buried.

“There is a new wave of terrorism in Pakistan, there are threats of terrorism,” disclosed the federal minister.

Sheikh Rashid said that Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar are on high alert, with the threats of terrorism by outer forces.
Rashid informed that the Frontier Corps (FC) has been directed to conduct a massive search operation in the area.

While addressing, he also said that an extensive investigation into Machh tragedy is underway.

It may be noted that the people of the Hazara community have staged a continuous sit-in protest in Quetta in freezing weather to demand justice for the coal miners brutally killed in Machh last week.

Stay tuned to Baaghi TV to read all the latest news and updates!

Sherry Rehman calls PM Khan egoistic and ruthless

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.