Meeting of NCOC chaired by Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar.Through a video link, all of the provincial chief secretaries were able to attend the conference.
The Forum voiced worry about the rise in code cases and noted SOP violations in a variety of industries.
- All provinces have been told to take extra precautions to adopt SOPs and speed up the vaccination procedure.
- SOPs issued in connection with Eid-ul-Adha were given special execution orders.
- Due to the Corona crisis in Afghanistan, the western border was blocked in June.
- In addition to Pakistani and Afghan nationals stranded on both sides during the closure, special emergency patients and students receive special discounts.
- Pakistanis stuck in Afghanistan in Chaman and Torkham Bar Dar have had special arrangements made for their return.
- If the corona test is positive, Pakistanis who have gotten both doses of the vaccine would be compelled to stay in quarantine for three days.
- Anyone who has not been vaccinated or has only had one dose will be quarantined for ten days in their jurisdiction.
- Instructions established in the past for emergency medical cases and Afghan students will continue to be followed.
Stay Tuned to BaaghiTv for more. Download our app for the latest news & updates & interesting content!