LAHORE (Oct 31, 2019): Negligence and incompetence are the reasons behind train accidents on one hand, misconducts by the passengers lead to mishaps on the railway.
It has become a custom in Pakistan to violate the rules and regulations while travelling by trains. Here’s a list of misconducts that the commuters commit while travelling:
• Windows and doors are not closed when train starts running and passengers take their heads out of the windows and entering doors.
• People don’t hesitate to travel by sitting on train roofs when tickets are unavailable or when they don’t want to buy them.
• Passengers jump off running trains to avoid ticket checker.
• Travelling with excessive luggage, even with animals.
• Carrying flammable dangerous materials such a gas cylinders.
• Reserving several tickets on a single identity card.
Such misbehaviors do not only put the violators’ lives at risks, but also of those passengers who abide by the rules.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for more updates.