Quetta Blast: 3 lakh social media accounts opened in India, Sheikh Rashid

Lahore, 22nd April: Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed made important revelations regarding the blast that took place in Quetta a day earlier.

Sheikh Rasheed strongly condemned the blast that took place Wednesday night at the parking lot of Quetts’s Serena Hotel, killing 5 people and injuring 10 more.

Addressing a press conference, Interior Minister revealed that after the initial investigations it has been discovered that it was a suicide attack.

He added that approximately 60 to 80 kg of explosives were used in the blast on Wednesday and the suicide bomber was sitting in the car.

The Chief Secretary has been asked to investigate the matter immediately.

While addressing the presser, the federal minister highlighted the recent activities by our neighbouring country India to spread unrest and chaos in Pakistan.

He pointed out that approximately 3 lakh social media accounts were created in India during the past 8 to 10 days to destabilize Pakistan from within by ‘foreign elements,’ which can not see Pakistan progressing in the right direction.

According to the information, Interior Ministry had placed all its 22 law enforcement agencies including FC, Rangers, Coastal Guards and others on high alert after the incident.

Giving the latest updates, Sheikh Rasheed said that out of 10 injured persons. 6 are out of hospital now after getting treated, the rest he said are still under critical care.

Rasheed further informed that the Chinese ambassador who was in Quetta for the past few days and was staying at the Serena Hotel is safe.

He denied the rumour that at the time of the blast the Chinese ambassador was not present at the hotel rather he was elsewhere.

He concluded that with the help of our armed forces and intelligence agencies, Pakistan will be able to fight against the conspiracies being hatched in India.

Baaghi TV reported earlier that the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) revealed after its initial investigation that yesterday’s blast was a suicide attack and further investigations are underway.

Stay tuned to Baaghi TV to read all the latest news!

LHC announces its decision on Shehbaz Sharif’s bail plea

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.