Sushant Singh Case: A report suggests he was not murdered

0
198

Mumbai, 4th October: A report submitted to the Central Bureau of Investigation by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on the investigation into the suicide case of the late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput states that the actor was not killed. 

Baaghi TV: A report submitted by AIIMS to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on the investigation into the suicide case of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput states that the actor was not killed but he committed suicide.

Earlier, India’s Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) also claimed that it had not found any evidence to prove that the actor was killed.

According to NDTV, a team of doctors from Delhi’s AIIMS has told the CBI in its opinion that actor Sushant Singh Rajput was not killed and that it was a case of suicide. 

Sources told NDTV that the actor’s family and his lawyer have rejected the idea of ​​poisoning and strangulation.

The 34-year-old Indian star was found dead in his Mumbai apartment on June 14. Although Mumbai police called it an autopsy-based suicide, and a campaign for justice on social media, the allegations by Sushant Singh Rajput’s family raised suspicions that became part of the CBI’s overall investigation. 

Sources said that the AIIMS panel has completed its investigation and closed the file after giving final medico-legal opinion in the case while CBI is supporting the report with its investigation.

Sources said that it was possible that the CBI would continue its probe into the cause of the suicide. The allegation was mainly made by the Bihar police.

He also said that the AIIMS panel had agreed with the opinion of the Mumbai Hospital who had conducted the post-mortem of Sushant Singh.

The sources also said that the evidence of the situation also shows that it was a case of suicide and not murder.

The Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) was tasked by the CBI to re-prepare the report to get to the bottom of the matter.

Sources said that all aspects of the investigation are still being looked into. If the evidence comes to light, Section 302 (murder) of the Indian Penal Code will be added but nothing has come to light in the 45-day investigation.

The CBI probe began when the family accused the actor’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty of harassing him mentally, giving him medicine and exploiting him for money.

The CIA has questioned 20 people in the 57-day investigation, and according to sources, the agency also conducted forensic examinations of the seized laptops, hard drives, digital cameras and two mobile phones.

According to Indian news agency NDTV, CIA sources said that all aspects including the angle of murder are being considered and so far no evidence has come forward to prove it a murder case.

Last week, Vikas Singh, a lawyer for Sushant Singh’s family, claimed that he had been told by a doctor on the AIIMS panel that Sushant had been strangled.

He tweeted that he was disappointed with the CBI’s delay in turning the cause of Sushant’s suicide into murder.

“I was told a long time ago by a doctor from the AIIMS team that the pictures I sent gave a 200 per cent indication that Sushant died of strangulation and not suicide,” the lawyer said.

Following the claim, Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer called for the formation of a new medical board to keep the investigation impartial.

In a statement last Monday, the CBI said it was conducting a “professional investigation” where “all aspects are being looked into and no aspect has been denied.”

Stay connected to Baaghi TV for the upcoming news!

 

Leave a reply