Karachi, Oct 15: Fire erupts at a school in Karachi’s FB Area.
The fire broke out at approximately 07:30 am at the Metropolitan School. According to the officials of rescue team, the tragic incident happened because of a short circuit in a car that was parked near the school, which is located in Ayesha Manzil, FB area Karachi.
Two fire trucks and rescue teams were rushed to the spot to extinguish the fire. No casualties or injuries have been reported so far.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for more updates.