Lahore, 8 November 2020: The 59th meeting of the Board of Governors (BoG) of the Pakistan Cricket Board will be held on Monday, 9 November, at the National High Performance Centre in Lahore.
Some of the matters that will be discussed are:
1. Chairman and CEO’s reports
2. Update on Pakistan men’s national cricket team’s performance
3. Approval of Audited Accounts for the Financial Year 2019-20
4. Update and Recommendations of the Nomination Committee
5. Update on remaining four HBL PSL 2020 matches
The PCB will announce outcomes of the meeting through its usual channels at its earliest convenience.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for latest news and updates!