Indian filmmakers will make a film on the life of 34-year-old Bollywood actor Sushant Singh, who committed suicide and embraced death.
Baaghi TV: 34-year-old Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide on June 14 at around 12 noon at his residence in Bandra area of Mumbai, India.
While the political and social personalities of India are in shock after the sudden suicide of Sushant Singh Rajput, there is also public outrage over his suicide.Many people are claiming that he was forced to commit suicide. While two fans of the actor committed suicide in shock and embraced death.
Although Sushant Singh Rajput has so far reportedly committed suicide, police have also started investigating his possible murder and initially Mumbai police are trying to find out what were the reasons behind the actor’s death.
Police had recorded the statements of at least a dozen people till June 19 and the people who recorded the statements included the family of the actor while statements of some actors and filmmakers will also be recorded. Girlfriend of the actor Riya Chakrabortys also recorded her statement.
While recording the statement to the police, the actor’s current manager had said that the actor was also facing financial difficulties and had paid salaries to his cooks and laundresses just three days before the suicide.According to Sushant’s family, they had no such information.
Advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha had filed a case against eight Bollywood personalities, including Salman Khan and Karan Johar, in a court in Bihar’s Muzaffarpur city, declaring Sushant Singh’s suicide a murder.
Sudhir Kumar had claimed that well-known Bollywood personalities had created such a situation that Sushant Singh Rajput was forced to take a step like suicide.
And after so many rumors, Indian filmmakers decided to make movies on titles “Suicide or murder?”,”Lost a Star”.Shooting of the film will start soon. The film will be bankrolled by Vijay Shekhar Gupta and will be made with the help of Shamik Malik.
Talking about the movie, Gupta told indianexpress.com, “Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide death came as a shock to all of us, but it is nothing new. When it comes to interpreting dreams, they don’t get a job. A lot of people take this path, and some struggle all their lives. So, we wanted to tell a story about small town actors who have no no godfather in Bollywood struggle.
He said that we are writing the script. The film will not be a biography of Sushant Singh Rajput but it will be based on a thorough investigation of the life of the star, his struggle and his suicide.
He said that the suicide of the young actor has shaken the entire nation.The nation wants to know the facts as well as the youth and new faces who want to enter the film industry want to see the ugly face of the showbiz industry.
Vijay Shekhar Gupta said that all the cast of this film will be new. No film star will be a part of this film. All the faces will be new. However, it has not been revealed who will play the role of Sushant Singh.
Vijay Shekhar Gupta also announced that he will have a live chat on Instagram this evening at 6 pm, in which he will answer questions from Sushant’s fans regarding the film being made on Sushant.
Sushant Singh, at the age of 34, committed suicide at his residence in Bandra area of Mumbai on Sunday, June 14 at around 12 noon.
It may be recalled that Sushant Singh Rajput started his career with TV in 2008 while he started his film career in 2013. So far, he has acted in only a dozen films.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s films include Kai Poche, Shadh Desi Romance, PK, Detective Bio Mukesh Bakshi, MS Dhoni: The United Story, Rabita, Welcome to New York, Kedarnath, Son Chadia, Chhachhure and Drive.
Sushant Singh Rajput has been nominated for nearly 20 awards during his 12-year career and has won 9 awards, including Best Debut Actor, Best Popular Actor and Best Actor Filmfare, Screen Award and Zee Sign Awards.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for the latest news and updates!