Which country has the highest vaccinated ratio?

Which country's population has been vaccinated the most?

Singapore has achieved a significant feat by vaccinating 80% of the population against corona.

According to the British news agency Reuters, Singapore has become the first country in the world to vaccinate 80% of its population against corona.

According to local officials, Singapore has vaccinated 80 percent of its population of 5.7 million with the corona vaccine, while the remaining 20 percent is being facilitated.

“We have reached the milestone of giving two doses of the corona vaccine to 80 percent of the population,” said Singapore’s health minister.
According to the British News Agency, Singapore has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, followed by the United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and Chile, where more than 70% of the population is vaccinated. Is done

It may be recalled that Singapore, which launched the corona vaccination campaign in January this year, has vaccinated its citizens with Pfizer, Biotech, and Moderna vaccines.

If you are good at math, you can buy groceries from the store for free? (baaghitv.com)

Follow Baaghi TV to read all the latest and trending news!

Leave a reply