According to a report by Baaghi TV, a US court has issued summons to Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman.
A US court has issued summons to a former Saudi intelligence official on behalf of the District of Columbia. The nature of the summons is official in which the petitioner has the right to take legal action against any person.
The U.S. District Court for Columbia issued the summons on Friday, according to Al Jazeera. Summons is an official litigation notice. These summons included 12 people besides Prince Muhammad bin Salman and said, “If you fail to respond, a decision will be made against you.”
The lawsuit alleges that Muhammad bin Salman ordered Al-Jubri’s two children to be detained. Who went missing from his home in the capital, Riyadh, in mid-March, and is trying to arrest and torture other relatives.
Muhammad bin Salman can now liaise with US President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former US Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Fann told Al Jazeera. He can then suggest an exception. This is a strange sphere of law. But he can ask the court to dismiss the case because it would interfere with US foreign relations and interfere with relations with a head of state or high-ranking official.
But that means the US election in November will be crucial for Saudi Arabia. I can assure you right now that Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince are talking to Pompeo and Trump to separate him from this case.
The petition, filed in court, alleges that an assassination attempt was made on a former intelligence officer who was attacked in Canada. Al-Jabri, a former Saudi intelligence official, lives in Canada and Saudi Arabia has issued an al-Jabri red warrant for Interpol.
A lawsuit has been filed against Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in a Washington, D.C., court alleging that he plotted to assassinate a former Saudi official.
Former Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif’s former intelligence chief Saad al-Jabri has filed a lawsuit against Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Saad al-Jabri has taken a stand in a petition filed in Washington DC that Muhammad bin Salman wanted to kill me and for this the Saudi Crown Prince sent a 50-member hit squad to Canada. The text of the 106-page petition states that my children and brother were also arrested. Some members of the Tiger Squad involved in the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi were sent to assassinate Saad al-Jabri.
According to the petition filed in the court, the group also included a person who is accused of skinning Khashoggi.
The petition added that the men “tried to enter Canada secretly, traveled on tourist visas” and pretended not to know each other. Suspected border agents found a picture of several men together, “Revealing his lies and thwarting his mission.”
Saad al-Jabri has been a key figure in Saudi Arabia for many years and has been in contact with Britain’s MI6 and other Western intelligence agencies and is 61 years old. In 2017, Saad al-Jabri fled to Canada via Turkey. He was a cabinet minister and held the rank of Major General.
When Muhammad bin Salman became Crown Prince in place of Muhammad bin Naif in 2017, Saad al-Jabri left Saudi Arabia. The British news agency BBC quoted documents as saying that the failed plot to assassinate Saad al-Jabri was shortly after the assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Al-Jabri was a former Saudi government official who had been living in exile for three years.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for latest news and updates!