Former Australian Test cricketer released after being abducted

May 5, 2021: Former Australian Test cricketer Stuart McGill has been abducted from his Sydney home and charged with ransom. He was released an hour later, local media reported on Wednesday.

Police said he suffered minor injuries in the incident but did not need medical attention. The incident took place on April 14 last month on the city’s lower north coast. However, four people have been arrested in connection with the armed abduction of the former cricketer. The men were arrested in an early morning raid.

According to police, the men were arrested after a two-week-long investigation, police said, adding that the cricketer was then taken to the outskirts of the city, where he was allegedly attacked at gunpoint and for an hour. He was later released. The arrested group members are aged 27, 29, 42 and 46 and will be charged in accordance with the law.

Authorities have not yet provided details about their current condition. Authorities say no money was handed over or recovered during the attack. McGill reported the crime to authorities a week after the incident, and he is worried about his safety and that of his family. Was They were upset so they didn’t go to the police.

The cricketer told the police that he was tortured, threatened, weapons were shown but no ransom was demanded anywhere. The reason for the late report to the police was fear. There are also reports that it was only for money that he was abducted. The cricketer owes a lot of money and the kidnappers may also have to take money. We will now reveal this in the investigation.

Police have so far refused to comment on it. Stuart McGill is a Test spinner for the Australian cricket team who took 208 wickets in 44 Test matches between 1988 and 2008. The cricketer gave some excellent performances and in his career he played as a spin bowling coach for various teams.

Stay tuned to BaaghiTV for latest news and Updates!

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.