ISLAMABAD, Oct 3 (APP):A portion of a garment factory caught fire in Malik Pura neighborhood of Gujranwala on Saturday.
Several rescue and firefighting teams rushed to the factory and started dousing the blaze, reported a private news channel.
According to rescue officials, two vehicles of fire brigade are taking part in the operation.
Rescue sources said that the fire erupted due to short-circuit which turned machinery of the factory into ashes.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for latest news and updates!