Lahore, 10th April: Mubasher Lucman has disclosed the whereabouts of the Saudi Royal family and the missing case of their King and the Crown Prince who have retreated on an island in isolation.
According to reports of Baaghi TV, the senior anchor, Mubasher Lucman has made interesting revelations in his latest video on his YouTube channel regarding the current crisis in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
According to him, the outbreak of novel coronavirus in the Saudi Kingdom struck 6 weeks before and has now shaken the royal family. It is reported that the Governor of Riyadh, Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, is in ICU, the news coming is not encouraging, many other members of the royal family are also ill.
The doctors treating members of the royal family are worried that there may be other members suffering from the novel coronavirus.
Mubasher Lucman informs that 500 beds are being built at a VIP Hospital in Riyadh in view of the expected arrival of patients from the royal families. King Faisal Specialist Hospital wrote to doctors saying that all the doctors will be treating the royal family only. The doctors are on high alert and prepared to look after more members from the Saudi Royal family.
The kingdom of about 33 million people has reported 2,932 cases and 41 deaths so far. The Saudi royal family is estimated to have about 15,000 members. Coronavirus has been diagnosed with 150 royal family members so far.
Mubasher Lucman added that the 84-year-old Shah Salman has isolated himself in an island near the city of Jeddah on the shores of the Red Sea, along with his 34-year-old de facto Crown Prince. The ministers have been placed in a remote area in the island of in Neom, where Mohammed bin Salman has announced to build a city in the future.
So far, mostly members of lower branches of the royal family have been infected, a source familiar with the situation told the Times. The vast majority of cases in the country have been in migrant labour camps and slums around Mecca and Medina.
A Saudi health minister on Tuesday warned the outbreak in the country may only be beginning.
“Within the next few weeks, studies predict the number of infections will range from a minimum of 10,000 to a maximum of 200,000,” Tawfiq al-Rabiah said, according to the official Saudi Press Agency.
Lucman further informed that like the British Prime Minister’s hospitalization last week and the killings of Iran’s top officials last month due to the coronavirus, the presence of COVID-19 in the Saudi royal family is of the utmost importance.
Saudi Arabia is under a strict lockdown and nobody can leave the Kingdom or enter it, even highly qualified foreign doctors cannot be called upon for the treatment of such VIP officials, as the doctors all over the world are busy battling the crisis in their own countries.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for further updates!