Lahore, 10th March: Federal Minister for Planning, Development, Reforms and Special Initiatives, Asad Umar presided at an important meeting held by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC).
Baaghi TV: The NCOC met with Planning Minister Asad Umar in the chair today and was given a comprehensive update and review about the guidelines issued for coronavirus prevention valid till March 15.
The forum was given a comprehensive update and review about non pharmaceutical interventions already issued and which were valid till 15th March .
In view of the prevailing disease pattern and rising positivity ratio, the following has been decided:
• Strict compliance of Mask Wearing will continue across the board.
• SLDs / Micro SLDs will continue to be imposed based on the disease prevalence / hotspots.
• 50% work from a home policy will be implemented at the discretion of federating units. However, it will be enforced in ICT with immediate effect.
• Time limit of 10:00 PM on all commercial activities will be re-enforced with immediate effect, less essential services.
• Amusement Parks across the country will be closed at 6:00 PM..
• Earlier decision of allowing indoor weddings, indoor dining and opening of cinemas and Shrines with effect from 15th March 21 has been withdrawn. However, outdoor dining / take away will continue to remain open as per previous practice.
• Outdoor gatherings will continue to remain limited to a maximum of 300 individuals with strict enforcement of COVID -19 SOPs.
It is being said that a review of all enforced NPIs will be carried out on 12th April 21.
The above-mentioned decisions regarding NPIs are the baseline decisions. Federating units are at liberty to impose stricter NPIs in selected cities/districts keeping in view the local disease trend/spread.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV to read all the latest news and updates!