Lahore, 12th April: Federal Minister for Education has announced that online education will continue in the country amid the third wave of coronavirus.
Baaghi TV: Addressing a media briefing in Islamabad, the Education Minister said that keeping schools closed is a very difficult decision. Although online education is being conducted, there is no substitute for education within the classrooms.
Shafqat Mahmood said that we are making decisions in the interest of the nation and children. We will fight this disaster together.
He said that challenges still exist, we have learned from them. Corona’s third wave is a big challenge. All provinces made unanimous decisions in the field of education. A formula was developed last year for children to pass.
It may be recalled that Shafqat Mahmood had recently said in a tweet that the decision regarding the examinations is final and students should work hard to prepare for the examinations.
Decisions regarding exams are final. Students should start preparing and working hard. This decision will not be changed so no one should have any uncertainty in their mind. Everything has been done keeping interest of education in mind. My very best wishes to everyone
— Shafqat Mahmood (@Shafqat_Mahmood) April 6, 2021
He had said that the decision regarding the examinations would not change. There should be no uncertainty in anyone’s mind. This decision has been made with education in mind. Best wishes from me to all the students.
According to a notification issued by the provincial government, all government, private, primary and elementary educational institutions, including cadet colleges, models in six districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have been affected by the outbreak of the coronavirus.