Plaza Caught on Fire in Lahore

Lahore (25 June, 2019): Short circuiting causes building to catch fire on Abbot Road, Lahore.

According to Baaghi TV sources, a plaza situated on Abbot road in Lahore has caught on fire. Emergency medical services and Fire Brigade have reached the location to provide relief.

Baaghi TV’s sources have confirmed that the fire resulted from a short circuit. So far no casualties have been reported, claim sources.

 

Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for more updates.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.