The Punjab government has given permission to reopen cinemas and theaters on August 10 with strict implementation of coronavirus SOPs.
According to the details, Department of Primary and Secondary Health has also issued SOPs under the direction of the Punjab Government.
A distance of 6 feet has been made mandatory in cinemas and theaters to maintain social distance. No customer will be allowed to enter restaurants and theaters cinema halls without a mask.
The SOPs released for cinemas and theaters are:
- People without masks will be barred from entering cinemas and theaters.
- Open air theaters should be preferred over indoor closed halls.
- The duration of any event should never exceed 3 hours, the cinema or theatre must be disinfected after each show.
- Avoid touching anything unnecessarily.
- Online ticketing should be preferred.
- 40% of customers should be allowed in the theater or cinema hall.
- Ensure proper ventilation of halls.
- The inter-show interval should be at least 60 minutes to ensure cleanliness and disinfection.
Stay tuned to Baaghi TV for latest news and updates!