Schools in Sindh to remain close for an extended week

Lahore, 20th August: Schools in Sindh will remain closed for one more week and will open on August 30, amid the rising cases of coronavirus in the province.

According to details, Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah announced on Friday said that all schools in the province will remain closed for one more week.

According to reports from ARY News, the chief minister addressed a press briefing today and said the educational institutions would resume on-campus learning from August 30.

Schools in Sindh to remain shut until Muharram 10

It may be recalled that earlier the schools were scheduled to start from coming Monday, August 23.

CM Shah further said that all the school’s staff need to be fully vaccinated and should come to schools along with their vaccination certificates. CM advised the teachers and parents, “Get vaccinated in the week-long period.”

Baaghi TV reported last week that Sindh Education Minister Sardar Shah had announced that the schools in Sindh will resume classes from August 23.

Educational Institutes to reopen on August 23 with 50% attendance

Earlier today, the Sindh health department sounded the alarm over the resurgence of increasing COVID-19 cases in the province.

It may be noted that on Wednesday as many as 32 more patients died of coronavirus in Sindh province, raising the death toll to 6,529 by then.

Follow Baaghi TV to read all the latest and trending news!