Sheikh Rashid makes shocking revelations regarding Asad Toor case

Lahore, 1st June: Who assaulted the Pakistani journalist Asad Toor? Sheikh Rashid’s shocking revelation has caused panic.

According to the report of Baaghi TV, Federal Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed has said that authorities are close to finding one of the assailants who attacked Asad Toor in Islamabad last week.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad on Tuesday, Sheikh Rashid said that the National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), and police are trying to investigate the matter thoroughly.

He informed that the fingerprints of the culprits will be traced in a day or two. He added that if the authorities remained unsuccessful in finding the suspects, then advertisements with the photos of the suspects will be published in the newspapers.

Rashid disclosed that the receptionist who had recorded his statement told that he had not stopped the culprits as they had visited in the past too. Hence, the authorities are very close to identifying the suspects.

He pointed out that it has become very significant to catch the culprits as some people are pointing their fingers at the institutions and targeting the country’s security agencies in order to please their foreign rulers.

“If authorities successfully catch the culprits then all those people who are blaming the agencies will be put to silence,” Sheikh Rashid added.

Follow Baaghi TV to read all the latest news and updates!

Another petition for treason case against Hamid Mir, demand for death sentence